Sign in or
Convert a Site to Internet Polling
- Open the Configuration->Server Settings Editor
- Select the PC name (Executive) with your mouse, and select "Add TCP Route" from the Ribbon.
- Type in the TCP address for the logger/site, and give the route a name.
- If needed, modify the polling and emulation (link to logger) ports to match the router configuration at your site. For more details, see http://www.agilairecorp.com/support/networking.htm
- Save the changes.
- Open Configuration->Data Source Details, open the site, and double-click the logger to edit.
- Select the "communications" tab and add the new route to the logger communications list. Set the priority and enable the Polling and Emulation checkboxes.
- If needed, remove old modem route.
- Save and restart the executive.
Latest page update: made by sdrevik
, Sep 28 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by sdrevik
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page